- The spherical, cherry formed nipple shields allow steady breastfeeding with out interruption and simulates a correct breast nipple form to consolation the infant. You need to use our versatile nipple shields to forestall having cracked or sore nipples whereas breastfeeding.
- The curvy shell formed nursing cups present a clean seal on the breast to be used as a breast milk saver whereas dealing with leaking breasts when breastfeeding. Every nursing shells might be separated into two components for straightforward cleansing.The nursing cups are gentle, versatile and comfy to put on each time essential to seize each drop of milk additionally they assist to heal cracked and sore nipples by stopping friction between the nipple and the bra.
- When you have a untimely child or toddler with latch difficulties like lip tie or tongue tie or are a mom with overactive let-downs or flat nipples, with our contoured nipple shields you’ll be able to overcome these points. In the event you use our nursing cups as a substitute of nursing pads you’ll be able to accumulate each drop of breastmilk and you may have the boldness of no leakage and no stains in your garments at work or social occasions.
- Our breastfeeding set comes with two nursing cups in a carrying pouch and a set of two 20mm nipple shields in a tough case for straightforward storage, they’re made from 100% tremendous gentle meals grade BPA free versatile silicone that’s simple to scrub and sanitize. All of them are available in a giant drawstring bag as a bonus which makes an incredible reward concept for a brand new mother.
Breast Milk Catcher Collection Cups Nursing Bra
Breastfeeding Nippleshield Breast Shells, Nipple Defend Carry Storage Case, Breast Milk Catcher Collection Cups slot in Nursing Bra, Breast Feeding Contact Nipple Shields Nursing breast Pads Possibility
- The Mithracy model Nursing Cups and Nipple Shields present a extra snug and environment friendly breastfeeding expertise for moms and infants when points like sore, flat, cracked or inverted nipples, leaking breasts, or poor latch trigger feeding difficulties.