- COMFOT AND SOFT CLOTH DIAPER – Prefolds are 2x3x2 Layers of cotton, with the center panel having additional layyers for making certain most absorbency particularly in comparison to hemp or artificial diapers and outer panels with much less layers for nice consolation and match.Can eliminate the fear that the child pores and skin is soaked by urine rash or itching ache, and stop child from crimson ass.
- SIZED FOR INFANTS AS WELL AS TODDLERS – Measurement:50.8cm*35.6cm [20”X 14”], tremendous breathable and absorbent fabric diapers can be utilized with newborns (folded historically with fasteners) or bigger infants/toddlers (folded and used as an insert/pad) and match almost any fabric diaper cowl available on the market. Bundle on 5pack, 6pack, 10pack, 12pack, rely in your select
- EASY TO CARE FOR – We advocate washing diaper 2-3 instances earlier than use. Use solely non-chlorine bleach when wanted. After utilizing merely toss dirty fabric diapers into the wash then machine or line dry. Cool iron if necessaey. Cloth is resistant to wrinkling and quilting, not like different prefold fabric diapers.
- HIGH DIAPER SERVICE QUALITY – This Prefolds are excellent as delicate, absorbent and sturdy fabric diapers, feeding napkins or as burp cloths. They’re reusable and the most effective chemical free possibility for your child’s excellent backside. This Prefolds are Diaper Service High quality (DSQ)Letting you give the most effective, high quality care to your toddler
Prefold Cloth Diapers – 100% Unbleached Premium Cotton
Prefold Cloth Diapers – 100% Unbleached Premium Cotton, Fasoar 3 Ply Baby Washable Diaper Covers for Babies to Toddlers Multi-Use (10-35 lbs) 6/10/12 Count (12)
- 100% UNBLEACHED COTTON DIAPER – Made from pure, 100% cotton in a lint-free, tightly woven gauze. No undesirable or poisonous chemical compounds touching your child’s valuable pores and skin, whether or not you utilize them as a diaper or a burp fabric. Mild on pores and skin but extremely sturdy, they keep crisp, white and contemporary far previous the time your toddler wears or makes use of them.